This website is owned and operated by R2T2 Collaboration, a Swiss association, based at Rue de Lausanne, 39 – 1028 Préverenges, Switzerland. In these Terms and Conditions, R2T2 Collaboration will be referred to as “R2T2” or “we”, and the user of the website located at r2t2-collaboration.com will be referred to as “user” or “you”. R2T2 is also the organisation that controls the processing of your personal data on the Website.
Data that we collect and process
- When you visit r2t2-collaboration.com the following data will automatically be collected and stored on our servers:
- language preferences
These data are not personal data, but collecting them may allow you to have a user-friendly experience.
- We will collect, store and process the following kinds of personal data when you voluntarily provide us with them through the website r2t2-collaboration.com or by following Google Forms of our Google account email@example.com:
- contact information: name, country, postal address, email address, phone number, job title, organisation where you work for;
- marketing information: your preferences of newsletter
- troubleshooting and support data: which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the service you are using related to your help inquiry
- content you provide: for example, photos or videos, files that you send us, your answers in forms
- payment information: billing address
How we use personal data
Each time we collect personal data from you, we will first inform you how it will be used. We will use, store and process your personal data only for legitimate purposes. These purposes may include:
- providing you with information you have requested; and
- helping you to use the Website; and
- helping you to organise and run missions for your students or teams.
We will not use or process your personal data for any purpose that you have not agreed to in your declaration of consent or through your actions on the Website (e. g. by providing your contact details).
If you sign up for a mission, we will use and process your personal data to the extent necessary to:
- organise and operate the mission;
- manage orders and invoices;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, events, programs, webinars, service information, newsletters, promotions and other offers;
- enable you to see content on the Website (including embedded videos);
- respond to your enquiries and requests;
- register and provide support for services requested by you;
- process claims we receive in connection with our services;
- operate, evaluate and improve our services (including developing new services, enhancing and improving our services, managing our communications, and other internal functions);
- perform data analysis and processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymisation, encryption and tokenisation of personal data);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
If we wish to use your personal data in other ways we will first obtain your consent.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose or share your personal data except as described here.
To the extent that you have provided consent and as permitted by applicable law we may share your personal data with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorise these service providers to use or disclose any personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf and/or to comply with legal requirements.
Your Right to Access and Correction
You have the right to (i) access personal data we hold about you and obtain a copy of that personal data, (ii) update or correct inaccuracies in that personal data, (iii) object to our use of your personal data, (iv) request deletion of your personal data from our database and (v) request that we return your personal data to you or to a third party named by you. To exercise these rights, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to personal data.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone who is under 18 years old. Students do not need to supply personal data to participate in missions on the Website and are expected to follow the R2T2 Collaboration Rules at all times while participating in missions or using the Website.
Links To Other Websites
The Website may provide links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties.
How To Contact Us
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or to deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to your computer.
For more general information on cookies you can visit allaboutcookies.org.
|This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.|
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non Necessary”.|
You can prevent websites from setting cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. You can accept or decline cookies, but if you choose to decline cookies on the Website, some parts of the Website may not work properly on your computer.